Just released the first update for ParaNormal Toon Shader, version 0.2.0. It brings a handful of new features and some bug fixes, detailed below.
- Added ParaNormal Uber Shader, an all-in-one shader for people who want more customization but don’t want to mess with nodes.
- Added Base Glass, the first ready-to-use transparent material.
- Added ParaNOIRmal, the first example of using the modular nodes to create a stylized look.
- Added Blur Mapping, Pixelate Mapping, and Duotone Color shader nodes.
- Updated ParaNormal Triplanar Shader to new & improved version.
- Repositioned nodes in all base materials to be more consistent with Blender defaults (for easier navigation).
- Improved the organization of some node graphs & updated old Mix nodes.
- Reorganized Asset Library categories and updated asset metadata.
- Expanded and updated User Guide.