The latest update to ParaNormal Toon Shader is now live on Blender Market. This is primarily a maintenance release, but it brings with it a few small new features as well.
Honestly, the most exciting news is probably that the User Guide is finally complete 🎉, and it now includes detailed instructions addressing one of the most common questions I’ve been getting: how to manage multiple key lights.
- NEW: Switchboard x4 (Vector) node and an Example Usage Scene
demonstrating how to use a Switchboard to manage multiple key lights.
- NEW: Round to Multiple utility node.
- User Guide: Finally complete!
- ParaNormal Uber Shader:
- Added emission.
- Reorganized properties and tweaked headings.
- Fixed the specular opacity bug.
- Triplanar Shader: Added Diffuse Balance property to provide control
over the light snapping threshold.
- Direction Mask: Added default normal, fixed issue where out of bounds
values could be output at the extremes of the Balance setting.
- Renamed some shader nodes for clarity:
- Blur & Pixelate Mapping are now Blur & Pixelate Coordinates.
- Separate Worlds is now Separate Worlds Shader.
- To Closest Axis is now To Weighted Axis, to more clearly
differentiate it from To Absolute Axis.
- Asset Library: On-going improvements to organization.
- Various minor tweaks, fixes, and clean-ups throughout.